Click here to place an order for referral forms.
Preview Referral Forms:
Medicare Rebate Information
- Mammogram Rebate Assessment
- Shoulder, Arm & Knee Ultrasound Assessment
- Bone Mineral Densitometry Assessment
- Nuchal Translucency Assessment
Lime Radiology uses Medical Objects as our electronic report delivery program. The Medical Objects Messaging System is a secure system that provides real-time and store-and-forward Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) that delivers the reports into your practice software.
Medical Objects can use any Internet connection or the Medical Objects Virtual Private Network and can utilise permanent and broadband Internet access technologies.
Medical Objects setup is free, and installation is performed by one of Medical Objects trained technicians.
If you are already part of the Medical Objects network and would like to receive electronic reports from Lime Radiology, please contact us if they would like to be linked.
For your convenience, we have provided an easy to use web access to your patients medical images across the internet. This link will allow you to access your patient’s xray images using your Internet Explorer application (6.0 or later) on your desktop. This is state of the art technology that can provide fast, high quality compressed images for your review, using Australian designed and developed Voyager PACS technology. Viewing the images is easy, just click on the Doctors Login tab from this website and enter in your username and password. All images linked to your provider number will then be accessible. If you would like to access this service, please contact us and we will send you your username and password details.
Lime Radiology undertakes a wide range of interventional procedures, including but not limited to:
- Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal injections including Blood Patches
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsies
- CT Guided Lumbar Facet and Nerve Root Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsies (Vacuum Assisted and Conventional)
- Stereotactic Mammography Guided Biopsies
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Localisations
- Stereotactic Mammography Guided Localisations
Lime Radiology welcomes and encourages feedback as an opportunity to improve the services we deliver to our community. Click here to provide feedback and comments or to ask a question.